Penn Interactive (PI) is an interactive gaming company headquartered in Philadelphia. PI is the digital arm of Penn National Gaming (NASDAQ: PENN), the largest regional casino operator in the U.S.). Our mission is to challenge the norms of the gaming industry by building an immersive interactive gaming experience that is responsible, innovative, and fun. Through our partnership with Barstool Sports, we are hoping to continue to launch our online sportsbook and
icasino across the US. We are committed to helping our team members grow and succeed. We believe that hiring talented individuals that love what they do will help us win!
We are searching for a Backend Engineering to work with our Platform team, owning the data ingestion into and reports coming out of our ELK stack in addition to working on other high impact services across our RGS system.
● Maintain our ELK stack, including our logstash pipeline.
● Automation of new and existing reporting.
● Work closely with the rest of the engineering team to engineer great solutions.
● Work closely with DevOps to deploy solutions.
● Write production ready Python and Go code for platform services.
● Use PostgreSQL and Redis to store and cache important data.
● Manage tasks and communicate with producers and teammates.
● Maintain technical documentation of your solutions.
● Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or five years of software engineering experience.
● Experience with data pipelines and reporting.
● Excellent communication skills.
● Experience in Python, Go, Java, C++, or C#.
Bonus Points For:
● Experience with our technical stack: Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana, PostgreSQL, Linux, Git.
● Position may require licensing in applicable states that PI operates. If so, you must
qualify for licenses and permits required by federal, state and local regulations.
Penn Interactive is committed to helping our team members live their best, healthy life. We offer unique and competitive benefits that help our team members stay healthy and safe. Some of our competitive benefits include: